Friday, August 24, 2007

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return

There is a crematorium on my way to office. Whenever I pass by the crematorium, I offer a silent prayer for the departed souls. For quite some time, I never saw anyone cremating the dead there. However, for the last two months, on an average, I see people gathered there and one cremation taking place every 2 days. The reality dawned on me - even I will end up in a crematorium some day. Though no one knows when that day will arrive. This is the ultimate truth. No one can deny it. No one can escape from it.

Till the time you lvie, enjoy life and live life to the fullest.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Comic World said...

A gripping post written in simple word.keep it up.....

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home