Thursday, May 17, 2007

Adjustments...

There are quite a few adjustments that one has to make in life. And adjustments at all places - work, home, studies, while travelling and many more. I too have had to make many adjustments in life. But there is 1 adjustment that I am finding very difficult to make. And that is sharing my bed.

There was a time, when I used to sleep in the drawing room, on the floor. The whole floor belonged to me. I could sleep wherever I wanted to. I soon had to make an adjustment. We moved to a bigger flat, where I had a room of my own. No doubt, the floor space reduced, and I could feel the pinch, but I got adjusted. The room had a double bed, where I could spread myself the way I wanted and sleep peacefully. I was enjoying my life to the max - a room of my own, a double bed to sleep in. Can there be anything better? Oh yes, there can be many more better things, but I was happy with what I had.

This was not to last long. Unknown to me, more adjustments were on the way. I went about making all those adjustments peacefully. But the biggest was yet to come. I got married... And the biggest adjustment has been sharing my double bed with my partner... Once a king of double bed, now I am sidelined to my half of the double bed. Believe me folks, sharing a double bed is not easy... I hope my wife does not read this!!! Let me go into hiding quickly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

boss... abhi tak to sirf bed share hua hai... pocket bhi share karna padega tab? ;)

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home