Friday, January 21, 2011

What a contrast!!!

Yesterday was a day of storms and turmoils... And today - it has been normal, touch wood. And I don't know what got into me. I started watching 'Khichdi' movie on YouTube... O man... it is non-sensical humour... As I am writing this, the movie has progressed to the point where a condolence meeting is being held for "Chandrakantbhai Tribhuvandas Sheth". And they are singing songs on the tunes of popular bollywood numbers... Never knew this movie was so crazy. I have been laughing like anything since the movie started... Phew. Thank God, times do change. But then life is a cycle... lets see when does the next storm come and what does it deal with... till then, live life KING SIZE

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home