Saturday, June 13, 2009

Smile

On Wednesday night, I decided to surprise a very dear friend of mine. I decided to visit her office on Thursday morning and meet her. I hadn't spoken to her on Wednesday too so she was totally unaware of my plan.

On Thursday, around 9:20 am, I entered her office. From the entrance I saw that she was on a call. While on call, she glanced at the entrance. She saw me and started looking down at the papers on her table. She was still on the call. And then it struck her. She quickly looked up to see me entering her office. She continued staring at me... The surprise and the shock on her face conveyed it all. :) And then came the smile for which I had been waiting... Though it happened in just a few seconds, her smile still lingers in my mind as if it has just happened.

It feels real good to see a smile on someone's face. Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter, as long as you make someone smile... It is worth every minute of effort that you take... Trust me, try it out... And enjoy the bliss.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home